This Stein Mart credit card review uncovers the benefits, features, advantages and drawbacks of this store card. In this article, you will find out about the both SteinMart credit cards (including Platinum credit card), their fees, APR, features, and required credit. At the end of this page, you can leave your own reviews about this store branded credit card from Synchrony Bank.
Stein Mart Credit Card Review
So, this is a store branded credit card, designed by the Synchrony Bank for the customers of this American retailer. At a first sight, this card offers quite generous benefits – especially for those customers who spend over $500 per year at Stein Mart. But let’s check it out in our SteinMart credit card review in detail.
So, first things first. Primarily, we should say that this is a subprime store branded card. Logically, you can expect a staggering APR (which currently stands at 28.49%) and a zero annual fee. Besides, the credit score requirements of this credit card are not that high. You can also choose whether you want to get a MasterCard or a usual store card – you won’t be able to use the latter elsewhere than the Stein Mart stores.
The card’s rewards are actually neither terrific nor underwhelming. Basically, one may securely say that Stein Mart and Synchrony have created a really well-balanced credit card. First of all, you will get 2 points for every $1 spent at Stein Mart. Later, you can exchange 1,000 points for a $10 certificate. So, this actually leaves you with a 2% reward rate. That is, indeed, not the generosity you can expect from the Dick’s Sporting Goods credit card (another card from Synchrony), but neither it is anything similar to the “rewards” of the Ashley Furniture credit card.
Apart from that, the basic credit card from Stein Mart is stuffed with other worthwhile benefits. First of all, you will get access to insider perks and receive a surprise on your birthday – this is, however, something you could get with a Stein Mart loyalty card. But on top of that, you will gain access to the exclusive shopping events from Stein Mart. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the bonus shopping days, when the rewards will be much higher.
Another key thing one has to bear in mind is that you can upgrade it to the Stein Mart Platinum credit card, if you spend $500 per year or more. With this credit card, you will get 4 points for every $1 spent at Stein Mart, leaving you with a 4% reward rate. In addition to that, you will get 10% off on purchases during the days you will pick as your sale days. Another pleasant bonus is the free shipping on online orders at steinmart.com.
Overall, this SteinMart credit card is truly a great offer from the renowned American retailer. While the reward rate isn’t completely mind-blowing, an ability to increase it with the Platinum status and a great number of perks compensate it for sure. Indeed, we recommend you to get this credit card if you are a regular customer of this chain – and especially, if you spend over $500 per year at Stein Mart.
Apply for Stein Mart Credit Card
If you decided to apply for this card after reading our Stein Mart credit card review, then you should fill out an application form and submit it online. In this part of our article, we will show you how to do it with ease and step by step.
- In the first place, you have to click on the following button and launch the webpage with an application form:
- Next, you will get to view the application form right on that page. Now, you should start filling it out. At that point, provide your first and last name, home address, email address, phone number, social security number, date of birth, and annual net income.
- Once you are done with filling out that form, click on the “Continue” button and proceed further.
- Following it, you will get to see the options of this credit card: a usual store branded credit card or MasterCard. Then, you should select an option that interests you and proceed further.
- After that, you will get to read the terms and conditions of this credit card. At that point, you should carefully and attentively read them before proceeding further. If you agree with them, check the boxes near “I agree…” at the bottom of the page and, after that, click on the “Submit” button.
- Eventually, you will get to see whether you have been approved for this credit card on the next page. That’s all.
Stein Mart Credit Card Login
If you already have this credit card, you may choose to sign up for online access. This, in turn, will allow you to manage your card account online, such as paying your card or checking on your balance. But each time you will wish to do that, you will have to sign in to card account online. So, you will discover how to do this in this part of our page.
- First of all, you should access the webpage of the Synchrony Bank by clicking on this button:
- On that page, you will get to see the SteinMart credit card login form – that’s the place where you can sign in to your card account online.
- Now, you can start the login process by entering your user ID in the first field of that form.
- Next, enter your password in the next field there.
- Besides, you may also check the box near “Remember User ID” in order to save your username for later sessions.
- After all, you can finalize the login procedure by clicking on the “Secure Login” button. If you have done everything right, you will be allowed to access your account in the next moment.
Stein Mart Credit Card Payment
At the present time, there are three common ways of paying your Stein Mart card: online, by phone and by mail. Unfortunately, there is currently no way how you can pay this card in a store. Here, we will uncover how you can pay your credit card in each of the ways described above.
In fact, the easiest and quickest way to pay your credit card from Stein Mart is to do so online. In order to pay your SteinMart card online, you should follow our instructions from the section above and sign in to your card account. After that, you will be able to pay your card on the web right there.
Also, you can pay your credit card via a phone call. For that purpose, you should call 1-855-269-2139. Then, ask the operator to pay your card and, after that, follow the operator’s instructions. However, you must keep in mind that you might be charged a fee for this service.
After all, you are able to send your payment by mail. For that, you have to use the following address:
Stein Mart Credit Card
P.O. Box 530918
Atlanta, GA 30353.
Credit Card Alternatives
Indeed, this credit card from Stein Mart is a fairly good offer. However, you might wish to have a look at some other decent credit card options.
Capital One QuicksilverOne
Chase Freedom Credit Card
Discover It Cash Back Card
Q: What credit score do you need for a Stein Mart credit card?
Even though there is no particular required credit for this credit card, we recommend your credit score to be no lower than 650, or fair. Actually, this will highly increase your chances of being approved for this credit card.
Q: What credit score is needed for Stein Mart credit card?
As you may read right above, we advise you to have a credit score of 650 (fair) for this credit card.
Q: Where can I use my Stein Mart credit card?
Actually, this depends on what type of a credit card from Stein Mart you received. If you have got a Stein Mart MasterCard, then you can use it anywhere. Yet, if you have a basic store card, you can use that card only in SteinMart stores.
Q: Where can I pay my Stein Mart credit card?
Currently, there are 3 methods of paying your credit card from SteinMart: online, by phone and by mail. Unfortunately, you are not able to pay this credit card in store – at least, for now.
Q: How to make Stein Mart credit card payments?
If you would like to find out how to pay your Stein Mart MasterCard or credit card, please see the “Payment” section on this page above
Q: How to cancel Stein Mart credit card?
If you would like to close your SteinMart credit card, you can call 1-855-269-2139 and follow the instructions from the operator.