1. Acceptance of Terms: By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules and guidelines that we post on the Site. We reserve the right to add, update, modify, or otherwise change this Agreement at our discretion at any time without notice. Any changes to this Agreement will become effective immediately once posted on the Site as noted by the “Last Updated” above. Please review it frequently, as your continued and subsequent use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the Terms and any updates; provided, however, absent your express consent, any material change to this Agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us in connection with this Agreement that arose prior to the “Last Updated” date applicable to that version of this Agreement in which we included such material change. We may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site; charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
3. Site Services and Content: The Site provides you with access to certain services, such as referrals to products, services, and suppliers that may be of interest to you, and to certain content provided by us or by third parties, such as news and information regarding Site Services in various industries. What we provide:
Content. The Site is a provider of content and informational resources, including guides, reviews, links to other resources, and any other information that might be deemed useful by the Site’s owners. The content provided on the Site can be used by you only for information purposes. The information and features included in this Site have been compiled from a variety of sources for informational purposes, and are subject to change at any time without notice. This Site and all information it contains are provided “AS IS.” By accessing or linking to this Site, you assume the risk that the information on this Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Site Content available through the Site. The relationship between you and us is not a professional or similar relationship; always seek the advice of a qualified professional with respect to any questions that you may have, and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something that you have read on the Site. We neither recommend nor endorse any specific products, opinions, or other Site Content that may be made available through or mentioned on the Site.
Services. Credit Card Panda is not a provider or a seller of the services advertised on the Site. We may provide Site users with the opportunity to submit requests for information on a wide variety of products and services offered by certain service providers. We cannot and do not guarantee that these Service Providers will provide information for every Request received or that the Service Providers who do respond to your Request can in fact meet all of your requirements.
4. External / Third Party Links: The Site may provide links to other web sites and online resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company Entities are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and the Company Entities neither endorse nor are responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available through such sites or resources. Additionally, other web sites may provide links to the Site with or without our authorization. You acknowledge and agree that the Company Entities do not endorse such sites, and are not and shall not be responsible or liable for any links from those sites to the Site, any content, advertising, products or other materials available on or through such other sites, or any loss or damages incurred in connection therewith.
5. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE SITE AND ANY GOODS, SERVICES. CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND EACH OF THE COMPANY ENTITIES DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL GOODS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY GOODS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS) MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. WE AND THE OTHER COMPANY ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) IS OR WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SITE. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO (A) OBTAIN AND PAY FOR ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING INTERNET CONNECTIVITY) NEEDED TO USE THE SITE AND (B) ENSURE THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR SERVICES THAT YOU USE WILL FUNCTION CORRECTLY WITH THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
NONE OF THE COMPANY ENTITIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE COMPANY ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE BY ANY OF THE COMPANY ENTITIES OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY ENTITIES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
While we try to maintain the security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or that any use of the Site will be uninterrupted. Additionally, Third Parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any unauthorized Third Party alteration to the Site, please contact us at with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location of such material(s).
6. Termination: This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of: (a) the Site, or (b) any files or information associated with your access of the Site. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that we may immediately deactivate or delete all related information and files associated with your access, and/or bar any further access to such information or files.
7. Information or Complaints: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site or the meaning of application of this Agreement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include information that you consider to be sensitive in your email correspondence with us.
8. Claims of Copyright Infringement: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to email@example.com. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before submitting a notice or counter-notice.